Gerard Bertrand, the leading French wine brand in the United States, is looking to strengthen its team with a Trade Marketing Manager.
The position is based at our US headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
Please note this is not a Sales position.
Reporting to the US VP of Sales and Marketing and to HQ France, you are in charge of Trade Marketing for Gerard Bertrand Wines USA :
- Define and implement promotional plans
- Coordinate operations, activations, budgets with the sales team
- Distributor relations in support of the sales team
- Develop and prepare presentations and sales sheets
- Follow-up and monitor performances
- Organize and monitor shows, events, meetings in the US and France
- Liaise with PR & digital agency, with wine organizations (Sud de France)…
- Weekly report to VP of Sales and Marketing
A graduate in marketing, you have at least 5 years’ experience in Wine & Spirit Trade marketing or Trade Marketing oriented sales.
Creative, detail orientated with strong negotiation and relations skills, you enjoy being the Trade Marketing support to a dynamic and demanding team.
You are comfortable with figures and statistics and have excellent computer skills.
French language would be appreciated.
Regular traveling throughout the USA. Trips to France 3 or 4 times a year.