Gérard Bertrand, prestigious international wine Brand, owner of 15 wine estates in the Languedoc, South of France, is recruiting an Area Sales Manager based in Calgary to develop its business in Western Canada.
- Define objectives and strategy with the Export Director
- Develop sales with our existing partners, on and off-trade
- Identify business opportunities through new prospects
- Ensure cooperation through contractual agreement and volume targets
- Maintain relationships with partners through regular visits, participation in commercial operations, training support, perception of their needs, price negotiations
- Recommend new opportunities and service improvements
- Participate in trade shows and press relations
You have at least 5 years sales experience in the Western Canada wine and spirits industry.
Passionate about French wine, you have an excellent knowledge of the Western Canada wine industry, and entertain particularly good relations with the main buyers
Proven track record of winning new business in top accounts.
Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Ability to deliver a strong presentation in an entertaining and educational manner.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key initiatives.
Strong analytical skills, with aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets.
Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Maintains a safe driving record and reliable transportation.
Ability to work independently and to travel relentlessly throughout Western Canada.
Knowledge of French appreciated.